5 Different Ways To Use Yard Signs
Yard signs are a popular choice for business owners,political candidates,and real estate agents,but there’s actually many different ways that personal consumers can use them as well. Many of the uses identified here are temporary events,so a corrugated plastic sign is probably the best bet as it’s affordable,durable,and looks great.
- Weddings-The most-successful weddings are the ones with proper planning,so use yard signs to assist with this. Your attendees need to know where your wedding will be located,so place a sign out in front identifying the names of the bride and groom so that guests see they’re in the right place. In addition,lawn signs can be used to identify various areas of the wedding,such as where to park,where to place gifts,and where the reception is located. Finally,a fun and special way to recognize the newlyweds is to place a yard sign in front of their new home welcoming them back from their honeymoon.[dcl=6749]
- Family Reunions-Family reunions are a fun and special time to get together with loved ones. They’re often in a separate location that many family members may not have been to,so use signs to clearly-identify where the reunion will be held. Some of your family may not have seen each other for awhile,so list the family name on the signs and possibly even include a picture. You’ve likely reserved a space for your reunion,so also display signs politely letting non-attendees know that the area is closed for a special event.
- Welcome Home-From soldiers away on deployment to students in college or spouses on a business trip,every family welcomes someone home at some point. Greet your loved one at the airport with a sign displaying their picture and a special message,or have a custom yard sign at home that they’ll see when they finally make it back. This shows that you care,and your traveler will certainly appreciate knowing that they were missed.[dcl=6749]
- Baby Showers-A baby shower is another event that needs a lawn sign to identify it. Friends will be coming from all over,and they likely have not been to the host’s home before,so displaying a sign helps cut down on the confusion. In addition,sometimes it’s fun just to have signs that let the neighbors know that your friend or family member is having a baby! Welcome the newborn home with a special sign-Mom and Dad will love and cherish it for years to come.
- Graduations-When a family member is graduating from high school or college,it’s important to recognize the achievement. Print special signs to display in your yard informing everyone that passes by that you have a graduate. High schools can do this as well,displaying the names of the colleges,universities,and trade schools that their graduates will be attending.[dcl=6749]